Nevada Insurance Exchange
Home Contact Us Auto Property Commercial

Property Insurance

Homeowner's Coverage: Your home is most likely your most valuable asset and therefore needs to be insured properly. A homeowner's policy is one of the best values in all insurance. It provides money to repair or replace your home and outbuildings, replace or restore your contents, cover additional living expenses, and protects you from liability, bodily injury and property damage that you are liable for. Whether you live in a traditional site built home, a mobile home or a condominium, Nevada Insurance Exchange, Inc. has many different markets to work with to make sure you get the very best coverage at a competitive price. Many optional coverages, deductibles and special limits for various contents/items are available and should be discusssed during the purchasing process.

Homeowner's policies are not "one size fits all." Your coverage needs are as unique as your home and the contents within.

Tenant's Insurance (Renter's Coverage): Many people who rent are under the incorrect assumption that if the building they live in is damaged, the landlord's policy will pay to repair or replace their contents. Unfortunately, after suffering a loss, they learn the landlord's policy only protects the building and the items that belong to the property owner. It is the tenant's responsibility to secure coverage for the items that belong to them. Tenant's Insurance is the solution. It provides protection for your contents, money to cover additional living expenses if you are forced to move from a damaged residence, liability and medical payments to help pay for injury or property damage to a guest. It protects you against fire damage, burglary loss, water damage, falling objects, windstorm and many other perils.

When coupled with your auto insurance, the multi-policy discount can make this coverage very affordable. Don't risk everything you own when it costs so little to protect yourself! Every person who rents their residence needs this coverage!

Dwelling Policy: If you have an investment property or a vacation home, you have different insurance needs than the traditional homeowner. Possible risk exposures include tenant vandalism, tenant liability issues and vacancy concerns. Having the correct coverage in place is essential for any property when the owner is not there on a daily basis. A traditional homeowner's policy will not cover a loss if the property is not owner-occupied. Nevada Insurance Exchange, Inc. has coverage options from the basic fire policy for your mountain cabin to a comprehensive policy for the million dollar vacation rental up at Lake Tahoe.

Let us discuss your options to make sure
your investment is properly protected.

Contact us today for a free no obligation quote.

  For truly personalized service, call us for all your insurance needs:  (775) 329-0425